• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2019 Aug POTM Voting

Please select your favorite invert picture.

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Great pics everyone.

Thank you for participating; hope you found it fun and little challenging.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 22
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 19
There is something different about the new forum. Perhaps someone has advice. I am on every single day. Multiple times per day. And never saw the vote. Before the update. The splash or home screen showed around 10 recent things posted based on date and time. I no longer see this. And have to click every button and look all over the site to stumble on things. Is there a way to customize the home page to see what’s been recently posted or replied to. I don’t like missing these things

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Yes. “Latest post” does. But it is not on the home screen. You have to go to it. I know that now. But did not until today so I missed a bunch of postings. And so has others.
Yep, for those that didn't stumble into it like we did it is the little lightning bolt icon. Just click it to see all of the latest. Back to Maui for me, just checking in. Cheers mates!