• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

210 upgrade

I just saw the photo bucket pics...very nice..how many fish do you have in the 210? I also have a 210 that i purchased from AO but have very few corals as i have large angels.

Pete

I would go with softies our tank has softies and LPS.

Our list

Sohal tang 5"+
Vlamingi tang 10"
Doctor fish 8"
2 hippo tangs 6"
Naso tang 6"
yellow tang 5"
scopas tang 3" we call him spike he has no top or bottom fin he was rescued
2 maroon clowns
2 ocellaris clowns
Humu humu trigger 3"
2 domino damsels (2" little bastards) rescued
Christmas wrasse his new home is in the overflow
Meyers butterfly 2"
2 anthias

tankpics065.jpg

tank043.jpg

This a pic of our 70 tech it is in our living room with the 210

tank008-1.jpg

Here are some updated pics. Our new little frag in the top left corner and a piece that broke off shipping it home below it a little to the right

newpics025.jpg

tank001-2.jpg

tank003-1.jpg

newpics003-1.jpg

newpics004-2.jpg

Hey Terri/Anthony. How are you? Did you change your lighting? I thought you sold your 400 MH's? What do you have now?

ricwilli said:
Hey Terri/Anthony. How are you? Did you change your lighting? I thought you sold your 400 MH's? What do you have now?
Hey Ric,
We are doing good. Yes, we did sell the MH's and changed to T5's. What a difference in the tank my canopy is so much lighter now. It looks really good. I'll take a pic of it later today. I'm thinking about changing my 110 to T5's also. Don't be a stranger! ;D

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Tang heaven!! How many tangs do you have in that tank?? I have thought about adding another one to my tank, but, the Sailfin is King. ;)