• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

29biocube soon 2b 90cube

I wanted to take this time to show you folks my 29 biocube that has been up an runnin for alil over a year now and will be dismantled in about 2months due to my upgrade. Hope you enjoy the pics and here is my little piece of the reef

Attachments

• fish 068.jpg
    fish 068.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 84
  • from old to new 008.jpg
    from old to new 008.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 86
  • from old to new 006.jpg
    from old to new 006.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 72
  • from old to new 004.jpg
    from old to new 004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 73
  • from old to new 009.jpg
    from old to new 009.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 78

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looks good. I think an upgrade is a must at this point. Thats looks about as fill as it can get.

what kind of lights did you run on the bc29? is it the stock one with the hood or did you customize it?
no i threw that out as soon as i got the tank i have a 5bulb t5 aquatinics on there runnin 3 ati blue plus and 2 fiji purples

here some more pics :D

Attachments

• from old to new 011.jpg
    from old to new 011.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 26
  • from old to new 012.jpg
    from old to new 012.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 25
  • from old to new 018.jpg
    from old to new 018.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 27
  • from old to new 027.jpg
    from old to new 027.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Favia.jpg
    Favia.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 23

howze01

NJRC Member
Wow Jae! So, whats the favia in the first pic, top left? That thing is awesome! I want my new tank to be all zoos but that Favia has me thinking! That's one of the things I haven't tried yet.

Last edited:

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Wow Jae! So, whats the favia in the first pic, top left? That thing is awesome! I want my new tank to be all zoos but that Favia has me thinking! That's one of the things I haven't tried yet.

I believe its mias pot of gold. Love favia's!! dont start Jon you wont stop!!

howze01

NJRC Member
I'll try to resist Darren! I've been able to resist all but the zoos so far it seems..... Until I get my tank up and get those 2 AI's fired up. Then I'm pretty sure my "no SPS" rule is going to be tested!

yes you are right Darren it is Mia's Pot of Gold here are some more pics

Attachments

• old to new 001.jpg
    old to new 001.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 22
  • old to new 003.jpg
    old to new 003.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 22
  • old to new 035.jpg
    old to new 035.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 22
  • old to new 002.jpg
    old to new 002.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 22
  • old to new 034.jpg
    old to new 034.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 21
did you suspend/hang them or is it right on top? I'm looking for a set of lights.
well these particular lights the legs dont adjust so i couldnt let them sit on the im i just layed it ontop its only t5 so no biggie actually i still need a heater to keep h20 at 78. Icould hang them but dont really need to if i had ati i definetly would hang

well this is my latest aquisition from Ian called Pinstripe chalice

Attachments

• old to new 045.jpg
    old to new 045.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 32