• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

29g Reeflog

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Ha. Ok, the how many fish can you spot post from october got messed up somehow when i edited my photo album. it was a full size picture of the tank, but you couldn't really see the scooter without looking very hard. There were 6 fish, now 5. 2 clowns, 2 chromies, scooter. ;)

I like how I post a new picture and everyone's looking at the old one. Maybe when I post the next picture in a few months, people will see this one. ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Subliminal said:
Ha. Ok, the how many fish can you spot post from october got messed up somehow when i edited my photo album. it was a full size picture of the tank, but you couldn't really see the scooter without looking very hard. There were 6 fish, now 5. 2 clowns, 2 chromies, scooter. ;)

That doesn't count. There are only 3 there now!

I like how I post a new picture and everyone's looking at the old one. Maybe when I post the next picture in a few months, people will see this one. ;D

Ahh. What you'll find out then is that we're actually going backwards and will look at the picture before the Count the Fish post next.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Man...I knew it was something like that. That's always my problem...heading in the wrong direction. If only I didn't already pay that drummer to help me march to my own beat. :(

Subliminal

NJRC Member
It's been a while, so I figured I'd post a new FTS:

IMG_6675-1.JPG

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Yes, it is xenia. Initially I put a small rock with the xenia on it over in the front corner of the glass and it grew off the rock onto the glass, and then the rock, while still covered in xenia was also covered in algae, so I tossed the rock and just let it grow on the glass.

I did a MAJOR cleanup this weekend. I'd been neglecting my tank lately (life gets in the way sometimes) so I took out a bunch of stuff and scrubbed and scraped and wiped and I think it's looking pretty good again. ;)

Subliminal said:
Yes, it is xenia. Initially I put a small rock with the xenia on it over in the front corner of the glass and it grew off the rock onto the glass, and then the rock, while still covered in xenia was also covered in algae, so I tossed the rock and just let it grow on the glass.

I did a MAJOR cleanup this weekend. I'd been neglecting my tank lately (life gets in the way sometimes) so I took out a bunch of stuff and scrubbed and scraped and wiped and I think it's looking pretty good again. ;)

WOW!, Looks great Damon!!

Hmmmm, rock work looks different. Smashed up any rocks since that last FTS?? ::)

Gee, I have a 'nem that looks alot like that........

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Funny you mention it, but I tried to reposition my BTA, which apparently was lodged in between 2 rocks, and when I moved a rock he ripped in half. Now I have two again. Those things are hardy as heck!