• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

3.5 Gallon DIY

Adamsone that would be awesome Ill definetly be interested. Heres a quick update its holding water pretty good so Im gonna do the final touches and build the top next weekend.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

Also just managed to get a pick of my harley pair they are doing great.

h3.jpg

h2.jpg

h1.jpg

That is one hell of a freaking sweet build.. Love those harley's! Great colors. Anything you would have done different now that it is built? What was the time frame on the build? What pumps do you have running it? Any chance we can get a FTS now? Excellent work! Really nice!

Thanks Mynd Im sorry the harleys are from my 20l I havnt actually got the pico up yet (although I do have rock curing for it atm) just working on it little by little when i have time. This is where im at with it now. Here are some new pics I still need to do a a light sand on the corners and 1 more coat of paint. Here is an idea of what it will look like.

DSCN1723.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

DSCN1726.jpg

DSCN1727.jpg

Hey Monk!
Whats up with this pico? Getting close to seeing salt water soon?

:eek:What is THIS?? :eek:

Is that a Red Sox pencil propping that pico hood?? :mad:

Monkfish said:

As a lifelong YANKEES fan perhaps its best we no longer communicate.

...hmmm and to think I made you a pink birdsnest frag too......

GO YANKEES !!!! GO YANKEES !!!! GO YANKEES !!!!

::) ::) ::)

Ok, 'nuff of that. How about an update Monk?? ;D

Lol Im from mass so there will be no yankees mentioned on this post:p I havnt put water in it yet lol got pretty tied up recently Im gonna try and get it set up soon its all finished just needs water and rocks

Monkfish said:
Lol Im from mass so there will be no yankees mentioned on this post:p I havnt put water in it yet lol got pretty tied up recently Im gonna try and get it set up soon its all finished just needs water and rocks
LOL, thought you'd get a kick outta that! And shoot,the way they have been playing ( or not really ) I shouldn't mention them either!
Still a die hard fan tho.

Your boys are looking good again.

Good to hear from you Monk and I hope you find more hobby time real soon!
Really looking forward to seeing this one up and running.

--Richie