• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

3 way split RBTA

No rush. If they ever find there way off and your ready let me know. If you need anything to help with the move let me know, I think I've made a good system, I've moved my tank location in a room several times and last move was to a town over.

I have always found that one will stay put and then the other one or in your case two will move to someplace annoying so see if that happens then snag one of the wanderers.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I caught the one on the bottom glass as it made it's way to the power head.
Currently sitting in the net suspended in water column. Now to figure out what to do....

I caught the one on the bottom glass as it made it's way to the power head.
Currently sitting in the net suspended in water column. Now to figure out what to do....

Mark get a plastic strainer like this one
520e2b39f88340c99bd8a4ba7b67b89e.png

And keep it at the top of the fish tank with the edges out of the water until you decide what to do with it.

Is that split from Mikes nem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark give them a week to fully heal. When I got it home I notice where he spilt wasn't fully heeled over that's probably why he was moving everywhere. Otherwise I have him in a specimen container floating in the tank.

It's no problem Mark he is doing fine. I'm not worried about him dying or anything like that. Just trying to be helpful. It looks great and is very happy. I would want him out if I still had a lot of coral in my tank.

Attachments

• 20170707_143118.jpg
    20170707_143118.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
It's no problem Mark he is doing fine. I'm not worried about him dying or anything like that. Just trying to be helpful. It looks great and is very happy. I would want him out if I still had a lot of coral in my tank.

Got it James.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk