• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

4-5" Red Sea Purple Tang FS

I just bought this about 6 weeks ago from Sunny (monroereef) and while he's a beautiful fish, he's a little too aggressive for my tank and starting to badger some of the other fish in my tank. So before he stresses everything out and potentially causes an ick outbreak (my tank has had ick in the past) I am going to sell him. I paid $150 for him and thats what I am asking for him. The price is firm and this is pick up only.

Fish is very healthy and eats like crazy. I will post pictures later once I trap him and move him to my frag tank.

In an effort for full disclosure....my tank has had ick in the past and I chose to feed my way thru it. While the Purple Tang is not showing any signs of ick, a couple of the fish that he has been chasing after are showing some signs. Anyone that purchases this guy should QT him immediately.