• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

4 - Kessil a150w 10k's

Location is Raritan NJ

Had these over my tank for exactly 3 days. They look awesome with the shimmer they put out and the color is more like a 12-14k.Similar look as a 14k phoenix. Coral colors are great under these lights. They just arent gonna work out for me cause im going a different route. Plenty of video on youtube with the shimmer. Nice small compact light. 4 of these would b killer on a 120 or a 4' tank that is full reef or all sps. And if u have fish only, or "place" your coral, these will easily do a 6' tank

210 per light These are 265 each new, ill do 800 for all 4. They will be in original packaging n box. Paypal is nicktozzi@verizon.net

Last edited:
Nick

I tried to PM you last night, but the board seemed a little screwy to me and I cant confirm it went out?

Anyway, I'm interested in one maybe two of these.

Drop me a PM if your sitting at yout computer tonight I have a couple of questions