• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$40 - 20 gallon tank and18" Orbit Marine Pro with Ramp timer or Best Offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 20 gallon tank 24" x 12" x 16" high with factory lid and wheel power filter. It has a covered lid with built in LED light. LED is not bright enough for corals. $20. Includes 2 extra filters
I have an 18" Orbit Marine Pro LED light with ramp timer and remote. It has presets and is programable. Has evening and sunrise blue lights and blue and white during the day. Great light in my opinion.
$ 15 for tank assembly
$50 for Orbit Marine only
$60 for both.
Location Jackson.

Built-in lights are good for fish quarantining, live rock curing or freshwater only.
Power wheel is not ideal with saltwater, You may want to use live rock.

The following pictures are with the built-in LEDs in the cover, first whites and then blues.
IMG_1579.JPG IMG_1580.JPG
IMG_1581.JPG
The next are with the Orbit Marine Pro. First looking at light, 2nd blue only, 3rd blue & white, last white only.
IMG_1582.JPG IMG_1583.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG IMG_1585.JPG
Note that I have enough netting for an open lid with the Orbit Marine lights.

Last edited:
I lowered the price. This is a great light. Pipe organ coral is not included as it is gone. This makes a great low cost quarantine tank for fish and frags.

I was think about it. The light is much too strong for a lobster though as they come out at night. I was also thing about glofish.

Status
Not open for further replies.