• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$40 6ft 180 acrylic tank converted into a sump

Status
Not open for further replies.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey I know that sump, that’s Marks old sump.
That’s a nice size sump if you have the room.

yes I got it from him so that I can setup a Temporary setup at my sisters house. During the move
the sump was a huge help. I would keep it but I have no need for two sumps

Last edited:

radiata

NJRC Member
Amado,

I'm interested in your sump, but I need to find a mover. I assume the measurement is 6'x2'x2'. I measured my Elantra's trunk, but it won't fit :(.

Do you know anyone who'd be willing to truck it to 07039 for ca$h? I'll start looking for a trucker locally...

Bob

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Amado,

I'm interested in your sump, but I need to find a mover. I assume the measurement is 6'x2'x2'. I measured my Elantra's trunk, but it won't fit :(.

Do you know anyone who'd be willing to truck it to 07039 for ca$h? I'll start looking for a trucker locally...

Bob
Rent a hone depot truck $29 1 1/2 hours.
they also have bigger trucks
Where are you located

Amado,

Bob
It not that heavy. It's 3/8 acrylic. It might fit in a SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.