• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40 Breeder RRwith stand/sump

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 gallon reef ready with stand and sump. New bulkheads.

Asking $165 cash OBO.

Pick up in East Hanover, NJ or LFS.
20190708_184547.jpg 20190707_201815.jpg

Not reef related, so if it's not allowed, I'll remove. Got this penny table too. Clear coat epoxy, smooth surface. Great end table and conversation piece. $65

20190714_210948.jpg

Just the bulkhead, buyer will have to get an overflow box. Relatively inexpensive for this sized tank, some silicone, and done. Where you install it will dictate the height of the water level in the tank. If you're interested, and need help, more than willing to give a hand.

I siliconed it shut so it would work with internal return. If you prefer external, just remove the cover.

Personal preference, I want to maximize my sump size in the stand for water quantity. External return pump means I'll have to make space in the stand for the pump to sit, aka smaller sump..

Nah I agree with you about space. Okay Iet me think about it and I’ll get back with ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.