• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

65 Gallon Tank with Oak Base/Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members, come and get it.

65 gallon pre drilled tank with plumbing
Sump 29 gallon (3 sections)
Pump - needs impeller
t5 lighting with built in timer for acintic, daylight, and moon leds.

Have protein skimmer but that is listed in for sale for now as is the above.

For members and good home I need to get rid of out of the storage due to my move. Im moving to smaller tank in new place.

Whitehouse Station location.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'd grab it in a minute but its a matter of logistics as I'm 90 minutes away with nothing capable of transporting it.
I seriously can not believe that someone hasn't snagged this.

Working out my weekend....ill be in Cranford Friday evening so maybe can grab it then...what’s your availability?

I defer to anyone else interested but I’m blown away nobody’s jumped.

Meant to send that as a dm....i don’t need the tank and my wife will give me hell, but someone has to take it.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Meant to send that as a dm....i don’t need the tank and my wife will give me hell, but someone has to take it.

If I had a truck would do the same and hang on to it.
In fact someone local is selling a 30g bio cube for $50. Thinking of picking it up just because.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'd love the tank but have no use for the stand and top since I already have a stand. Let me know if you will part out. I can drive up this weekend. I am 1 hour 15 min away

Last edited:
I think I may be able to get rid of everything then if diana a takes the tank, madreefer wanted the lights and sump. I'll update tomorrow. Waiting on if Haus wants it still as package.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Will Haus take the whole package? Weekend time is a premium with me having to deal with my 6 kids.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Okay! Thank you and best of luck on your move! Hope to see you back on the forum when you settle in.

Status
Not open for further replies.