• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75 gal

here is a 75 gallon i started up a couple weeks ago. thanks to jim for the set up and great frags. thanks to bax for the rock.

this has been the process so far
03230922101.jpg

downsized_0327092202-1.jpg

downsized_04120919001.jpg

and 2 pieces i really like

downsized_04120918451.jpg

downsized_04120918471.jpg

thanks for looking
jim

Thanks my girlfriend actually did most of the rock work. She just pushed me out of the way and went at it. I guess she didn't feel like hearing the language that would have been coming out of my mouth.

I agree with the rest. It does look nice. Watch out for the right side of the glass though. You're not going to be able to clean it (glass) with the rock so close to it.

Jim

Looks good! You may want to keep the rock off the glass as mentioned for flow and cleaning.

Is that orange piece sun coral or a dendro? It's sweet!

What fish are you thinking about?

thanks for the advise on the rocks guys. that is a sun coral bax. it took a couple weeks to start opening up but now it is open for most of the day and eats like crazy. i have a couple fish in there. kole tang, red head fairy wrasse, and an algae blenny. also just ordered a 6 bulb t5 nova extreme pro setup. so far everything is going good except for the lack of money in my wallet. ;D