• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75g AGA Megaflow tank - FREE!!! (w/ pickup)

Hi,

I am in the process of upgrading/updating my setup and am offering up a 75g AGA Megaflow tank for FREE to anyone willing to pick it up. I have had the tank for a number of years and would say it is in good condition - no leaks or scratches. I have just emptied it so it does need a good cleaning (I will try to do some additional cleaning before someone picks it up). My only caveat is that if you are interested, you bring a friend to pick it up since I am not the strongest guy and don't think I could help much in lifting it.

I am also willing to include at no cost the original glass tops (never used) and the Megaflow durso drain (needs cleaning) if someone is interested in these also.

My location is Hammonton, NJ.

Thanks for looking, John
75 Gallon AGA.jpg

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
interested but let me see if I can get my son to help me first. Are there stairs involved...going up or down?
What days are you available? Tomorrow morning I am dropping my mom in Massachusetts

I live in a rancher. There are about 3 steps involved to get the tank from my dining room down and out to the garage. I am available pretty much anytime except the latter part of next week. If you are interested let me know when you can stop by and we'll work something out.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I live in a rancher. There are about 3 steps involved to get the tank from my dining room down and out to the garage. I am available pretty much anytime except the latter part of next week. If you are interested let me know when you can stop by and we'll work something out.

I will ASAP! I have to contact my boys to see who is available this weekend. They are having final exams this week and next week.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@johnf I sent you a PM earlier today. I will be leaving for Massachusetts Friday 8:30 AM. I won't be home to see any response from you until late tomorrow night.