• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75g Bar Tank

I'm new here, but I thought I would share my build process. Finally decided to take this dumpy basement and turn it around. We don't have a lot of money to spend so this will take some time. Day one was tearing part of the old mess down with my helper Bella, the 2 yr old Golden Retriever.image.jpg

The only thing i have thus far is the tank. No equipment plans yet. Built the stand high and wide to allow add-ons and left room behind for more. I'm very open to suggestions as I am far from a pro.

Awesome! I love it! Following along, I wanted to build one, just dont want the extra maintenance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, with a bar sink! From the size of that propane tank, someone does some serious pipe sweating! Add in one more tee on the cold water line so your RO/DI will be right there.

Looking really nice; keep the pictures coming.