• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75g upgrade; advice, guidance & suggestions.

I know your excited and can't wait to transfer but since you aren't in a rush and don't have move the other tank I would wait just to be on the safe side...

kevin

NJRC Member
I know your excited and can't wait to transfer but since you aren't in a rush and don't have move the other tank I would wait just to be on the safe side...

It's also this storm that's going to screw me. TanksNStuff had a great idea of just going slow and introducing one fish at a time.. but if this storm hits and my power goes out I only have one vortech battery backup.. well, i could run 2 pumps off of it, but it would drain faster.. DAMN YOU SANDY!

kevin

NJRC Member
Question.. the ttank has been sitting cold for the last week.. just got power back yesterday.. snails are still kicking.. sand and everything should still be good.. guess I cycle it again?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I would recycle cause I am sure there will be some die off from the live rock and maybe some of the CUC. Better safe then sorry..