• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

90G RR with goodies

This is what it looked like full. I haven't taken empty pics. there is no livestock left

ruzuneba.jpg

umape6aj.jpg

$170 takes the tank, stand, canopy, & 20L sump(no baffles). Along with all plumbing attached(I can remove it if you want to do your own)
$70 - Mag 18
$25 ea or $40 for both - 2 BRS reactors

How did the move go? Did you get a new tank?

Long story short, I haven't moved yet. the house we were moving into is a short sale & taking MUCH MUCH longer than we anticipated. so we're looking elsewhere.

I've been avoiding reefing sites trying to stop myself from setting the 90 back up. so it needs to go lol

That's north to me haha, and over an hour from cherry hill. Maybe if you still have it in a few weeks I will make the trip. Any scratches on the front glass?

He's about 45mins away if that from cherry hill!

wait a minute.. you moved to morganville?!

yessir, about 14 months ago :) we're renting a house until we find one we like. found one but it was short sale & that's taken nearly a year with a firm offer from us. so we're pulling out & going to look for something else.

That's north to me haha, and over an hour from cherry hill. Maybe if you still have it in a few weeks I will make the trip. Any scratches on the front glass?

& you're in Philly to me, so I understand lol

a couple of minor ones near the sand bed on the left side of the tank(side panel in the pic) but nothing noticeable unless I'm seriously looking