• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A big Thank You to NJRC

Just wanted to leave a note here thanking NJRC for many years of wonderful online and in person help. I recently broke down my 2 reefs to settle into a new house, and I already miss it. There would have been no reefs for me without this place. Luckily I found it when starting out and havent looked back since. I have always considered NJRC my family much more than any other reef site. I have never experienced such a "family atmosphere" both on the forums and when at members homes. I definitely could not have done it without everyone on here and wanted to say a huge thank you! Most of my stuff was given away to good homes on the site, which I am very thankful about. I rest easier knowing my fish are in good hands (no joke!) Good luck to everyone still reefing, Im sure this site will be around for years to come. And as Arnold says "Ill be back"

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great post / thread Audi0s. As Brandon said, when you get back in you know you will have plenty of help rebuilding.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
+2

We are a big family….and it feels good!

Personally, I’ve got a big “thank you” for you. You identified the problem with my BMW, when a BMW forum website couldn’t. Accordingly, if anyone needs work on there car, John is the guy. He knows what he’s talking about. He certainly helped me out! Thanks again John.

John

Thank you! You're a great reefer and you will be back!

FYI everyone John is a Great euro auto mechanic! If you need your Audi or other euro car fixed PM for his address and number!