• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aaron's Aquarium

Hello All-

I'm new to the site but I noticed in looking through your retailer list that you had not yet listed this saltwater store in the mix. It is in Union, www.aaronsaquarium.com. It is not the cleanest on my list, nor are the husband and wife team the most knowledge (although they are extremely friendly), but they do have tons of the exotic to look at and it has a huge quantity of saltwater tanks to peruse. Just a FYI for anyone in the area looking for somewhere to visit. Last week they had a baby octopus that was really awesome to watch.

I have to completely agree. They are not the best informed, but they are incredibly friendly and customer oriented. He is more than willing to make special orders, and I've been impressed the several times I've been in there with what they have on hand. They have had some problems with their staff, but I haven't been there in a while.

i was in to aaron's again today. Another sad day in aquarium mantainance. TONS of Cyano everywhere. some interesting finds, but still sad, i really like the people there. They were understocked as they were closed 3 days last week. will have to go back to check up again, just cuz its close

I've been to Aarons a few times and I agree, with what's been posted so far. The owners are very friendly, but not the most knowledgeable. The tanks really need to be cleaned more often, but I have seen worse. They had a pretty good selection of fish. I was disappointed in their coral selection though. Never seemed to have a decent selection the few times I was in there. I haven't been there in a few months though, so I don't know what they have now.

I've never been there but I was told yesterday that this place has closed. I guess from the posts here I didn't miss much.

I think they are close for good. Phone # is disconnected and I went there 8 times and every time they were closed :mad: too bad they were so close to my house :'(