• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Absolutely Fish: Absolutely the nicest!

i dont know how much i can agree that their staff knowledgeable. a friend of mine was new to Salt water and had a 24g tank. he inquired about a mandarin goby and the employee told him it would be fine in his 24g tank.. he purchased it and it slowly staved in his tank..

I'm sure stuff like that happens once in a while. Probably got one of the newer people. Pat always would want a customer to speak to him directly if you had a bad experience with them so he an address the problem.

With the chance that Pat reads this forum, I'll lend some comments and call them constructive criticisms... I love the store and have recommended it more often than not, but don't feel comfortable asking them any questions whatsoever. I've purchased 4 fish and 1 piece of coral totaling more than $375 and have yet to be asked a single question about my system. In fact, only one of the multiple salespeople that have helped have even spoke to me beyond the question "Can I help you?" and "Will that be all?". I can say without question and without joking, the illegal, hispanic immigrants that work at the car wash I frequent have more(better) personality than the salespeople in Absolutely Fish... and they don't speak english. I guess that wasn't a very constructive comment, but it's truly how I feel. I feel a sense of arrogance from them and that's exactly how my friend described them the first time I brought him there. I think I've said most of this before though.

They still have the best selection, fresh and salt of any store I've been to so I don't mind spending a little more and dealing with their shortcomings. It still is my favorite store.

I give it one and a half thumbs up.