• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

absolutely fish midnight madness Aug 22 9:00

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you do go, make sure to let them know you saw here on NJRC.

Considering how hard it can be to get someone to wait on you there on a regular day, it's probably going to be like a bread line in Russia tonight.

Is anyone going?

If so PM me if they have the smaller precision marine Substrate reactor, id like to get it. Ill pay you back for if someone is willing to do it.

chaoscat said:
Considering how hard it can be to get someone to wait on you there on a regular day, it's probably going to be like a bread line in Russia tonight.

LOL +1 for the vintage reference. Please sir, may I have some coral?

are we having that much trouble with them.

Im assuming its more them then us but im pretty sure Pat would be open to some sort of deal.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It is always good to let stores know if you heard about something here on NJRC. It helps the stores quantify the potential return on any advertising investment they choose to make. That in turn helps us gain/keep sponsors. We aren't having trouble with them. They just don't appear to perceive any value to advertising on NJRC.

Phyl said:
It is always good to let stores know if you heard about something here on NJRC. It helps the stores quantify the potential return on any advertising investment they choose to make. That in turn helps us gain/keep sponsors. We aren't having trouble with them. They just don't appear to perceive any value to advertising on NJRC.

Probably because they charge so much for anything that they feel the average person wouldn't want to go there to spend the money anyway (being that not everyone here lives in the uber rich Bergen County or somewhere else like that).

I can kind of see their point on that, though, if it's the case as it's the reason I don't shop there (that and the fact it's about an hour from me).

You can watch it live online!

http://www.absolutelyfish.com/cam

cam_1.jpg

cam_2.jpg