• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Absolutly fish

Was there today ,knowledgable staff as always. How are they not a sponsor? Also they are having a 20% off sale on livestock this weekend

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
They have said no many times when asked over the years. They never liked the fact that we let people post their opinion of the store and prices freely.

That's crazy. Don't get me wrong i said I wouldn't buy another thing from them after my $240 elegance died after only a week. High end corals , fish ,courteous and knowledgable staff not like we are here bad mouthing any other sponsors.

I like there store and staff. They helped me out a lot .I picked up a blue mushroom, war coral and another frag .I also got a cuc.Only been like 10 days and I could tell a difference .The LFS that's closest to me is nice but not friendly at all and not helpful