• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

acan feeding

I just give a squirt over it and whatever heads get some, get some.

Its been about 6 months and its starting to grow off my plug so Its defiantly getting good growth doing it this way.

I use a syringe and try to squirt each head it's not necessary but they will grow faster and bigger if you feed each head....

falconut

NJRC Member
In the beginning I used to try to get some in every polyp, but now I just spray it around them with a turkey baster. I also used to feed them twice a week, now I do it about once a month. They seam to grow faster with feedings, but still do fine without direct feedings. I do feed my fish frozen once a day.

When I get a smaller frag I will feed each polyp. But once they get some size to them I focus on the exterior rim of polyps. I just logically think that these are the ones that are going to split into new polyps resulting in growth. The interior Get fed as I am not super accurate.