• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acans F/S

falconut

NJRC Member
I've had both of these for several years now, started at 3-4 polyps. I like them, but my new angel likes them a little more. I've got them under plastic soda bottles with holes drilled in them (as you can see) to keep them safe. They are opening up nice, but I don't want to leave them like that. So, they're up for grabs. I'm located in S. Jersey, 08012. Here they are:

Acan #1 (Red w/Green Strips, 40+ polyps) - $80, purchased from Dr. Mac years ago:

Acan #2 (Red w/Green Edging, 20+ polyps) - $40, purchased from NJRC member years ago:

FREE - Yellow Polyps (Mostly clumps) & Single Green Hairy Mushroom:

falconut

NJRC Member
Just took a closer look at Acan #1, and the angel seems to have upset about 5 polyps in the back, so they're not fully open, the others are fully open. I'm having a hard time counting the polyps too, I count at least 30, not counting the upset ones.

New Price is $60 for Acan #1 (30+ polyps)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Those acans look great Craig. If anyone backs out, let me know and I'll take either one.