• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ACC Summer Bash Event 2019

ACC Summer Bash Event 2019
Posted by Trio91
1105 rt. 35 north, Ocean Nj 07712
Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey NJRC. ACC and NJRC have teamed up again for the event.

The club is selling raffle tickets for this event. They are 5 dollars each and proceeds will be donated to a reef preservation cause at the end. Please support the club and oceans in this event and volunteer to sell tickets.

We will provide a 100.00 ACC gift card equivalent to the highest seller of tickets.

Second place would get 50.00.

Please contact. @ecambero If interested.

Thanks

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
just spoke with the wife, we will be there !!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Guys,

I need some volunteers to help work at this event, atleast 4 or 5. Job duties will include welcoming guests, helping to sell raffle tickets and mainly helping customers with their fish and other livestock purchases (bagging corals, netting fish etc)

Volunteers will need to be at the event no later than 10:30am, Refreshments will be provided to all who assist and $40 store gift cards will be offered for your assistance.

Please sign up on this on this thread and or feel free to reach out to me directly.

Hey, I was just informed that I have other plans on the date of the bash, so sadly I won’t be there. Since I can’t attend, if some of you guys live near me in Paramus, and you are going to the bash, I am wondering if any of you guys could help me out and pick up a pair of Mocha DaVinci Clownfish for me. It would be much appreciated if anyone could do that for me. Obviously when we meet, I will give you the money back for whatever the price was. If anyone would be willing to do this for me, please send me a text at 2018705389. Much appreciated in advance!