• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acro from feng

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
I bought this acro at the feng meeting and he said it was a red planet. Looks nothing like red planet to me.
720b103d1a6fc852cb4a7b61c8198e26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's definitely no red planet. I'm going to have to snag a frag of that whenever you take some snips from it. That's a really nice stick!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
lol yeah, one of the frag i have are forming a deep blue, blackish tips

fengs always has some hotness

If it still looks like that in 2 months and you’re willing to sell, please message me! I can be very flexible in price with something that beautiful [emoji6]

Last edited:
I bought this acro at the feng meeting and he said it was a red planet. Looks nothing like red planet to me.
720b103d1a6fc852cb4a7b61c8198e26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Looks pretty close to me. Bit still a little early to tell.

Pic below is Live Aquaria's ORA red planet
bb2b52cc1100ef7defd34fef9d539d9b.jpg

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
Looks pretty close to me. Bit still a little early to tell.

Pic below is Live Aquaria's ORA red planet
bb2b52cc1100ef7defd34fef9d539d9b.jpg

when i've seen red planets, they've been red or green. this has red tips, with an orange body. guess i'll give it time and see how the color comes out.

The frags I got from him are starting to color up I really like the red tabling one.

the red tabling one is really nice. my abominable snowman is starting to get some color ;);)

Here's a good shot of an the colony that I had. This was the ORA Red Planet. For comparison sake

c52308d34ce9527966445fc21fa47879.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Crazy to look at the variations if you google search. It may be my placement, but mine developed a bright green flesh with dark red tips.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
*drives to Fengs at 11pm to ask for some RED PLANET frags* ....... I'll get a bunch and place them all over the tank under different lighting areas. let's hope Feng answers his phone right now. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk