• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

African gray

I wander where I can sell this guy I definitely don’t have the time for it.
It belongs to my mother in-law and she left to Dominican Republic.
Any buddy knows where I can sell it so that way I send her the money...
Any help will be appreciated

Attachments

• CA620FC1-F394-4B06-8414-5B073E2CD197.jpeg
    CA620FC1-F394-4B06-8414-5B073E2CD197.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • EF390995-8EB5-4AA3-8FE5-47F8A5B26ACE.jpeg
    EF390995-8EB5-4AA3-8FE5-47F8A5B26ACE.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • F9077F53-9D44-4EFE-836D-0426A958CC43.jpeg
    F9077F53-9D44-4EFE-836D-0426A958CC43.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
There's a guy who works down at Sea Level that has a whole bunch of parrots. He brings them in sometimes to the store. You might want to check there. I've heard him talking about buying birds from people, plus I figure he knows what he's doing and can provide a good home.

There's a guy who works down at Sea Level that has a whole bunch of parrots. He brings them in sometimes to the store. You might want to check there. I've heard him talking about buying birds from people, plus I figure he knows what he's doing and can provide a good home.

I’ll call sea level aquarium in a few

We just got an African Gray as a rescue. We bought him from Joes Exotic Birds. Store is located just down from Reefco on Rt. 22. I'm sure Joe would buy or try to sell it for you. African Grays bring big money!

I know it can bring a high price tag and i think it over 10 years. When people call he waits for you to grab the phone and put it on your ear then he says hallloo

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I had an African gray for a bunch of years his name was Faris turns out he was a female needless to say he was a lot of fun and I sold them to a friend of mine. It used to mimic the phone then the answering machine and you would be in the other room and you wouldn’t know whether the phone rang or it was the bird crazy I’m sure someone out there I would love to have it. They are incredibly smart

I had an African gray for a bunch of years his name was Faris turns out he was a female needless to say he was a lot of fun and I sold them to a friend of mine. It used to mimic the phone then the answering machine and you would be in the other room and you wouldn’t know whether the phone rang or it was the bird crazy I’m sure someone out there I would love to have it. They are incredibly smart

So this on and yes they are fun but also work lol
They also learn the name and neck names of the people that visit the house