• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Agressive purple tang... I know that's the obvious.

So I purchased a 5" copperband butterfly yesterday. I also have a 5" purple tang needless to say it hasn't been that friendly. The cbb doesn't really look stressed but I'm not trying to press the issue. I have a small fuge, 10x7x14. Do you think the pt will be fine in there for No more than a week while the cbb adjusts and starts to eat?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Maybe, a 10g is what 20 x 12 apx. Did you try the mirror trick yet?
I have a 10g in the yard at my old house. Feel free to borrow it if you want.

No I haven't tried the mirror trick yet, unffortuanitly it may be time for a new smaller tang the wife isnt happy about the chasing, and i really dont have room for a second tank any more. We made the guinea pig ranch bigger.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Ahh, you did mention that project to me. Guess its complete now.
I just moved my crested gecko into a 40g breeder hanging off both sides ot the stand I have on a shelf the wife picked up for me......LOL

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I hear ya. mine was happy with the larger one either. But I plan to get 2 females to go with male.
We'll see.