• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

air pump, two-little fishes carbon and phosban reactor, ro/di - rockaway 07866

ryanpal

NJRC Member
It's time to clean out the remaining stuff just sitting in my garage. I have the following:

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

the two little fishies canisters dont come with a pump.

the airpump works fine and can run off charged batteries

the ro/di needs a new clip...as you can see the top one broke off. it most likely needs the filters as well.

email me an offer on the 2 two little fishies and the air pump. i need to get rid of them asap. highest offer will take them.

the ro/di is free to anyone who wants to pick it up

-almost forgot my email: ryanpal@mail.com

ok..any suggested prices? just looking for to clean out stuff really.

Asking for suggestions is the same as not posting a price. I will say that most used items, be it for aquariums or anything else are usually priced 30-70% of what it cost new. Obviously you would adjust within that range based on the condition, age and desirability of the item.

If you really don't know what to ask for want to get a fair price: Start high and you can work the price down if you don't get offers.

ryanpal

NJRC Member
sounds good jim...i just got this msg. please pm me your number...or feel free to stop by as well, i know you're very far :)