• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Allquatics?

Its out in Hamiliton, near Trenton.

Im going to go check it out sometime this week, but has anyone been there yet? They have an add in the news paper and it looks like a really nice shop.

www.allquatics.com

It's a decent store. It also happens to be the closest lfs to me. The salt water section is small but they get some unique corals and fish at times. Most of the time the prices are pretty good on livestock. Their prices on some things like salt are high compared to many stores.

I will say overall the health of their livestock is usually very good. A large portion of my corals came from there as well as maybe 20-30 fish.

Carlo

PS ask them about their in store discount card before you purchase anything.

Its my favorite local place. Just like the previous post said "they have a small salt water section but get some unique livestock.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Compared to the LFS around me, they have a really nice sw section.

The place I usually end up at has about 15 fish and 2 corals at any given time. :p