• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

And the winners are...

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I am waiting quite impatiently for those Euroquatics E5 lamps to show up for order. LOL

John, have you seen any pictures of them "running?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, have you seen any pictures of them "running?"

Not yet. I hoping they get some up soon on R2R. They had a thread working there that euroquatics was posting in. Supposedly they were hoping to get some numbers for them out at RAP as well

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not yet. I hoping they get some up soon on R2R. They had a thread working there that euroquatics was posting in. Supposedly they were hoping to get some numbers for them out at RAP as well

I saw that. Hoping to see some pictures. They were also commenting on the reefbreeders article. One question was "will these bulbs give the shimmer of LEDs". There answer was "no these will be a direct replacement for t5 with a very similar look"

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
That's what I gather also. I really think the main appeal with these will be the energy savings.

I agree, I was thinking of trying first with the pink bulbs and going from there. For the 36 inch bulb, you are break even around 3 T5 replacements as well. I will be watching and waiting.