• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Andy's Reef System Build

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member
Ok, so system is set up and running. But I need some help with the 10g frag tank I plumbed into the system. It is bare bottom and has a ton of detritus accumulating at the bottom. I'm running an MP10 on the frag tank, which is already killing it with flow. What else can I do? I don't want have to take out the frag rack every few days to vaccuam it out--both because it is a pain and also because I have no water to set it in while I do that.

Any ideas?IMG_1770-1.JPG IMG_1771-1.JPG IMG_1772-1.JPG IMG_1773-1.JPG IMG_1774-1.JPG

I don’t know if this helps you specifically. But my qt tank does exactly same thing. I use a power head that I hold by hand and blow it all to one end. Like a leaf blower. Works pretty well plus it makes it easy to blow stuff off the frags as well