• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Animal House, Butler NJ

New to this board, I work for this shop part time in the evenings.

Livestock is healthy and the owner RJ always has some nice corals in stock.

It is'nt as big like absolute, but it's closer to anyone in the most Northern parts of Jersey.

RJ will special order most anything requested, and he previously worked at Merrit wholesale in Paramus, so He's been professionally in the trade for years.

Not getting any kickback for the promo, just thought I'ld put it on the reefers map, for anyone who likes to browse shops.

I stopped in there about 2 years ago.The place is small and has a very limited selection.I was however impressed by the cleanliness of the tanks and health of the livestock.Worth stopping in if you are in the area.

I live a few minutes from there. On some dry goods, they have very good prices compared to other area LFS, and because it's close, I buy all my frozen foods there. Nice little Pet Shop. And the tanks are clean.