• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Another Addition to our family..

Hi guys I just want to let you know that Baby " Sean Lucas Nucum" was born 2-26-08 at 2:49PM 6lbs 11oz 20" long.He is 3 1/2 weeks early. Mom and Baby are doing ok and will be home later today. Baby Sean is really unexpected as the baby Shower was suppose to be this coming saturday and the week afterthat our neighbor is also giving her one. I guess it will be a Welcome party instead :).Here are some pics.. Thanks

037-3.jpg

050-3.jpg

033-4.jpg

Thanks
Steve

Mike - Totally unexpected :).. I filed my vaction on the 2nd week of march since the Docotr said the due date was the 3rd week of march.. I am so excited today and woke up at 5 to clean up the house. It will be a busy day since I have to take my daughter to school and after that picked up my wife and baby Sean. Hopefully all goes well...

Greg and Brian - Thanks

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Congratulations!! At 6lbs 11oz 3 and 1/2 weeks early I bet your wife is glad that he didn't wait full term. ;D ;D He could have been a very big baby. Can't wait to hold baby Sean. :D

Congratulations Steve! He is beautiful - and congrats to your wife, too. ;D What a surprise! I guess he couldn't wait to see the world.

Best wishes to you and yours.

---
Wendy

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Where does the time go?! It really feels like just yesterday that you were announcing the news, and I still can't wrap my head around the fact that nearly 8 months have passed since then.

Congratulations. I love the smile, happiness and pride emminating from your daughter in that one photo. What a cute moment.

He's beautiful.

Congrats on the baby

Is there going to be any Eye Candy Threads coming up with macro pics?

BTW that Tubs frag i got from you is around 25 polyps now.