• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Another rainy day in NJ!

C

concept3

Rain down here, really crappy out. 1st day of my 7 day vacation!
Good Morning!

is it raining outside? I start at 4:30 AM and leave at 5:30 PM so I never even see the daylight. Sorry to hear it's your vacation. But may I ask what the hell you're still doing in Jersey when you have 7 days off?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sport, not sure how you survive without daylight! I'd go stir crazy! Hope they pay you well.

I'm not sure what Merv's doing puddering around home when he could be somewhere really fun!

Bill, if you find someone to do your tank maintenance for free send them my way, lol!

C

concept3

the rain let up. it's 12:40pm

I'll be going to my friend's house to buff out his 300 gallon tank, it's still got some scratches you can see. I'm doing the plumbing using 1 1/2" returns going to 2 1/2 inch pipe and then to a 75 gallon sump/fuge. The live rock is coming over the weekend, all 300 lbs!!!

It's gonna be an interesting few days!

At least I've got something to do right?

I'll post a few pics sometime during the week if you guys wanna see this monstruosity. It's built in the wall!

C

concept3

Ruden said:
Merv who got the 300 gallon tank?

Bob

Hope you have fun on your vacation.

Paul - he lives on Kelly drive in Galloway. He's had it for 5+ years now, but was fish only with dead coral skeletons. He's spent more money on replacing 12" clown triggers, tangs, eels, etc every other months, and he came over one day and was amazed that he was just staring at an "empty" tank (mine) with "no" fish.

He called me up 2 days after that and said, I want that.

By the way, Bob, I think I need that box full of PVC odds and ends to do his plumbing. what time are ya gonna be home?

Merv, let me know when you want to stop over. I think the stuff is in the garage, if I am not home you can just help yourself.

Bob

Call and remind me just in case they are not there.