• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any Cyber Monday Deals you jumping on?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Not really up for anything in particular in the tank department, reigned in my spending to almost zero lately.
But! I jumped in today thinking I may drop a few bucks.
I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary on multiple sites.

It may be that I'm inundated with so many sales through the year, often 'THIS WEEKEND ONLY', or 'THE BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR' on a Thursday in March, that I'm immune to any 'Special' sales.

Good prices and quality through the year, word of mouth, and loyalty equal good business.
Crying 'WOLF' or 'SUPERSALE' every odd holiday, or weekend, diminished sales impact.
Then you hit Black Friday and someone like me, willing to spend some cash, isn't impacted or impressed with the sales.

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have done more shopping online now than visiting local stores. If it weren’t for the busy weekend I would’ve visited trop and ACC though. Have not bought anything for the tank as I contemplate what the next build is going to be.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I went a lil overboard this year

A case of AF Salt
Picked up an ATK
An AFS
New R/O DI replacement media
And a new water change syphon hose

Then when my wife asked if I got myself anything....I told her no :cower: