• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any Ever Use Coral Collection?

My tank is about 7 and 1/2 months old and I think it's time I can get an anemone. I've been looking for a rose or rainbow bubble tip and haven't really found any at local shops for a reasonable price. So I started to look online and I've found this website http://www.coralcollection.net/category/anemones
They are in Westminister, CA and shipping is $40. The RBTA is on sale for $40. I found some in a local shop for $100. Anyone ever use this site? Would it be smart to ship a nem across the country? Anyone else know of any other options? Thanks

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I know someone that can possibly get you a nem and he is local too. I'll PM you his info.

Not really looking to buy from him, I don't really have time to make a long drive to north nj, or any drive really. That's why I was entertaining the idea of shipping one. I had some free time and went to aqua oceans yesterday which isn't too far from my work and they were freshly sold out, just like last time I was there. And the shop that had em for $100 is sold out too. Man these things go quick

if your in the toms river/ brick area you can try PETCO in brick....they get them in...was there a few days ago but only remember seeing condy/purple tip

I picked one up today at petco, I don't think it's the rose variety though, looks green to me. Either way it was only $25 and that's a lot cheaper than $100. I figure ill wait until I find a good coloration at a good price.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I picked one up today at petco, I don't think it's the rose variety though, looks green to me. Either way it was only $25 and that's a lot cheaper than $100. I figure ill wait until I find a good coloration at a good price.

you probably got yourself a Green Bubble Tip, they're pretty cool too.