• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any LFS around known to have good zoa's and polyps?

I have been looking for zoas for a while but most LFS I go to just have brownish ones. Maybe it's because they are gone by Saturday, I am not sure. Any particular locals spots usually have a nice colorful selection?

why not just support the club and buy off of the members on the board. It's not that i have anything to sell, but i must say... i have gotten my nicest frags from people i meet on the net. SUre shipping sucks, but that's why we are on this forum. We are all tryng to keep it local.

equipment is one thing, livestock is the other. With gas prices this high I don't want to go meet someone to find out that the zoa they were offering isn't what I was looking for. I also tend to fall into that category of feeling bad that it wasn't what I expected and I take it anyway. I am just looking for an LFS to go to tomorrow when I have the free time and would have the opportunity to see a variety of stuff. I have been to AO and Allquatics and The Hidden Reef a couple of times and on those particular days there wasn't much I was interested in. AO seems to get picked through before I can make it there on a Saturday.