• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

any one ever herd of this

00c0c_apjLY9QOaEP_600x450.jpg

a guy has this listed on craigslist as a complete package lights tank stand pumps refugium sump and skiimmer 1200.00 dollars he said it was a zero edge tank and that the water flows over the sides to make it look seemless.
the tank it self looks pretty cool its 48" x 48" x 18"

00c0c_apjLY9QOaEP_600x450.jpg

a guy has this listed on craigslist as a complete package lights tank stand pumps refugium sump and skiimmer 1200.00 dollars he said it was a zero edge tank and that the water flows over the sides to make it look seemless.
the tank it self looks pretty cool its 48" x 48" x 18"
They have in ocean gallery 2. Looks really cool. I guess it might be too much work to keep clean.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looked into them a while back. Evaporation, cleaning (now you can have algae inside AND outside), and keeping level were all concerns. Apparently they look great but are a maintenance nightmare.

1200. Sounds like a great deal. Thought it would be alot more
ya its still on craigslist its coming from some office complex so i believe it was professionally maintained and the fact that the price included all the equipment to get it running made it seem very reasonable i could never find a spot in my place for it let alone afford it but it seemed like a really good deal