• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

any one have experince with inovative marine products? thinking of starting a nano 30

Hey guys was thinking of staying a nano 30 from them. I like this kit but might upgrade to the 92 watt tablet light for $150 more so I can have better corals.
http://www.marinedepot.com/Innovative_Marine_30_Gallon_Mini_Nuvo_Aquarium_w_30_Watt_14000K_Skkye_LED_Tablet_Stand_Black_Nano_Tank_with_Lighting_Stand_etc_30_39_Gallons-Innovative_Marine-0I102161-FIAQNCCKCKHH-vi.html

I really like there style. They say they have lots of room in the filter section so I was thinking of trying to fit an aqua c remora back there. And they say u can make a refugeum back there too.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Check their black friday sales, I got the email today and there was some innovative marine stuff on there.

They have a nano cube 28 quad PC for $99 as one of their door busters. It's on the main page. I believe it is a call in at a certain time. Might be worth giving that a shot.. With the extra 900 saved you can get some kick *** LED retro kits, a stand and stock the tank.. :) Might be worth the effort.