• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any tips on how to transport..

So i found a really good deal for a tank about the size I've been looking for. Only problem is idk the smartest way to transport and store it.
I'm currently looking for a new apartment so I won't set it up until i move. So it needs to go in storage or something.
It's a 36x36x18 tank. With a sump, bubble king skimmer and bubble Magnus doser.

The stand is 53x38x33 1/2. So it's a decent size. I don't have a vehicle to bring it back to near where I live (from Staten island to W. long branch). I don't wanna let it slip but im not sure how to do this.

Any tips or ideas?

If I didn't have a full garage i would say you can store it there but with the 120 being stored in there while I do the plumbing I have no space at this time unfortunately. It would have been close too as I'm in brick.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
If you need storage I would reach out to the storage companies.
They will sometimes allow you to use their truck or van for free. With a storage rental. You can also rent a small storage.
You can also use the “Neighboor” app and find some one renting their garage for storage.