• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any volunteers that could help with a tank remake

I just spent today removing the crushed coral bottom from my 55, and now I don't really have any direction for where to take my tank. Anyone who has an eye for aquascaping would really be doing me a huge favor. I have about 125lbs of rock, and corals to place. I'm located in East Brunswick NJ, right off of route 18. I'm going to be putting in some live sand tonight/tomorrow, so if anyone has some extra time and wants to stop by it would be awesome. I would really like to make the tank something to really look at this time around, and I just couldn't pull it off with just my dad and I (noob reefers lol :)). Send a reply/pm. Thanks

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Were you going to be home tomorrow afternoon? I can stop by with your coral and might have some time to spare, depending on how crazy my day gets.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unfortunately, I have to be off for the kids by then. I can leave a styro on your porch with the coral though.