• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anybody in the Printing Business??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to have my business cards & letterhead/envelopes printed up. None of the big name companies will print proofs for me or work with me for different options of cardstock & ink colors. They'll only print what I bring them. Anybody on this board in the printing business or can point me in the direction of a real printer? Thanks.

Jeff

I am in printing but my company was just bought out by another and they don't do any digital printing. Try a mom and pop small print shop or maybe a kinkos. If you have a home printer you can make them up yourself and I can cut them down for you.

Cards ...

You're probably looking for something special, but I just use www.VistaPrint.com - they're cheap and pretty good actually. I just had another box of "I'm a fish nut" cards printed ...

MyFishCard.jpg

I tried Kinkos, Staples and Vista print. I didn't think I wanted anything that special,but those companies only offer a very limited amount of options none of which I wanted. And none would print a "proof". I had to agree to purchase atleast 100 cards as "proof". Every local Mom & Pop is out of business in the Denville / Dover area.

Thanks everybody, I'll send Don a PM.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the recommendation David and George. Comparing apples to apples, I usually am able to beat out the above listed with better quality. I will work with Jcurry to see what we can do
Jcurry,PMing you in a few

Taz is the man!

i wish we can have a place to post all our expertly fields/areas... so we can go right to the guys/gals... instead we have to ask whom is ... whenever we need help with.
:victorious:

i just add a new tab in this google doc... may be we can all started to fill it!!!
http://www.njreefers.org/showthread.php?66383-NJRC-member-tanks-setup-overview!&highlight=google
:applouse:

Not to get off topic.... this suggestion has been sitting for ALMOST A YEAR and NOTHING has been done about it. A few clicks to create a sub-forum and assign a moderator on what will be a fairly seldom posted in forum (after initial posts) cannot take this long to mastermind.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Not to get off topic.... this suggestion has been sitting for ALMOST A YEAR and NOTHING has been done about it. A few clicks to create a sub-forum and assign a moderator on what will be a fairly seldom posted in forum (after initial posts) cannot take this long to mastermind.

That's cause I used to Ignore everything you say. Maybe the new BOD will listen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.