• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anybody want to drill my tank???

I've decided I want to have a center overflow and a return on each side. The 2 return holes were already drilled when I got the tank. Anybody want to drill the center hole on my tank???

So thats a 1 1/2" BH?
I have some bits I got from Glass Holes that bit only has two holes on it so there's plenty of ware left. How many are you drilling?
Can the tank be flipped over to drill?

I have a 1" bulkhead that needs an 1 3/4" hole, so the glassholes bit should work. It's a little 25 gallon cube so we move it around easily. I just need 1 hole. Let me know what day and time works best for you.

hi. I'm laying plans with Curt (our treasurer). We are building a new sump for my 140 gallon tank. It's 70 gallon but we have been debating a CPR overflow or drilling the tank. Love some help/feedback. We both live in Howell So any help would be great.