• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone ever order from www.saltwaterfish.com?

i've ordered from them several times. I have had great luck with my crabs from there, but i ordered emeralds and porcelains. I have had mixed results with their snails. the first batch of azstrea's i got were great, and the cerith's too. The second set of astria's i just added I lost about half of within 2 days.

It seems to be that way with the fish too. On every order there is one that doesn't make it, but the rest are super strong and long lived

Red

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've had the same experence as Red. Some good stuff but always one to two things that don't make it.

If you're looking for inverts only, you can try ReefTopia.com. They have a lot of good stuff and we've had very good luck with them.

Hmmm...maybe I will look elsewhere

I did come across some great sales at www.toofishy.com

Free shipping over $100 (and next day for me here in Philly)

Looks like I can get just about the same prices there.

I will take a look at reeftopias website as well.

I've bought alot of snails & crabs off ebay, sellers name was wetnwildreefs, very good prices (think I paid like $15.00 for 50 snails and $8 bucks to ship)

ordered twice from them and never had a problem