• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone get Marinelands 300 gallon?

just curious to know if anyone here picked up Marinelands 300 gallon, and to see what they thought of it? if you can post picks, likes or dislikes on it that would help too. im really thinking about buying one, just looking for some more opinions on it.

yes OG has it there, i was there not to long ago, very impressed with their store and there prices, living up in north nj all the LFSs are so high in price compared to stores in central nj. i saw the 300 gallon there, they did not set it up yet, they were building a platform for it, i cant wait to see what it looks like once its up and running. does anyone personally own any of the marine deep dimension series tanks by marineland?

tlpmyd said:
just curious to know if anyone here picked up Marinelands 300 gallon, and to see what they thought of it? if you can post picks, likes or dislikes on it that would help too. im really thinking about buying one, just looking for some more opinions on it.
what are the measurements ?

the 300 gallon is 6ft long, 27" tall, and 3 ft deep, its a very deep tank, starphire glass is optional as well and they make a really cool stand and canopy for it. my only concern is lighting, marineland is making a pretty cool light fixture for this tank, for some reason they didnt put it on the market yet, i heard it wont be ready till end of december.

Yeah, as of a couple weeks ago, OCII did have a 300 in stock with stand and canopy. great looking tank with starphire front.
It was a pretty good price too... $1400 maybe??? not sure about that. I was considering it but the 36" depth (front to back) would not fit in the spot I was looking. :(