• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone have a Hanna Phos Photometer?

Hey everyone. Im pretty new here and plan on joining your club soon. I will be attending the frag swap next weekend and cant wait.

I have had my reef set up for 2 years and within the last 7 months have been keeping mostly sps.

My problem is that some of my acros and stags(mostly purple ones) have been loosing color or browning a little bit.

I never can get a accurate reading for phos or nitrate because of my refugium i believe. I always get a reading of 0.

I was wondering if anyone has a Hanna photometer that they would be willing to test my phos for. I am able to come to your house or meet you somewhere or even do it at the frag swap this weekend. I would greatly appreciate it and im willing to pay you for the test but i just can't afford 180$ right now.

If anyone does have a photometer and wants me to come to your house i would love to check out your tank and maybe even buy some frags if you have any. :)

thanks for reading!

-Brian

Well if you want to take a trip down to Toms River I have a professional colorimeter and can test your phos free of charge. ;)

arc0p0ra said:
Oh, i forgot to mention Im from bridgewater. Somerset county. exit 14 off 287.

thanks again

If you are free tonight I will be home like 7pm I am in Washington NJ 07882. exit 17 off 287 then 78 to rt31.. I can test your water ..