• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone have some pond liner?

Anyone know where I can find some small pieces of pond liner? Or does anyone have a few small pieces to spare?

I need a few pieces to put under my pumps but don't want to buy a 15'x5' piece from a local pond dealer.

I did have rubber feet on the pumps and they slowly disappeared, I replaced them with weather stripping but that leaves a lot to be desired.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
How big of pieces do you need and how many? I have some I can cut you a few small pieces from.

TheGuyFromNJ said:
Anyone know where I can find some small pieces of pond liner? Or does anyone have a few small pieces to spare?

I need a few pieces to put under my pumps but don't want to buy a 15'x5' piece from a local pond dealer.

I did have rubber feet on the pumps and they slowly disappeared, I replaced them with weather stripping but that leaves a lot to be desired.
Do you have a pond, because I have between 6 to 8 cans of pond fish food someone gave me I would like to give away.
If your interested, I will take the time to post the picture.
;)

DiazE said:
TheGuyFromNJ said:

Do you have a pond, because I have between 6 to 8 cans of pond fish food someone gave me I would like to give away.
If your interested, I will take the time to post the picture.
;)

No I don't have a pond, but thanks for the offer. I just have some noisy pumps.