• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

anyone know about the current fission skimmer

having technical difficulties setting this skimmer up...it said its normal to see micro bubbles in the begining after it runs...but does anyone have an inside tech. that they used with this skimmer so i dont have to keep playing with it.....

??? ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D

We need info on tank setup. ???

If skimmer is hob you may need a small container or brine shrimp feeder with small openings to diffuse bubbles. ;)

HTH

Doug

I don't believe those skimmer's work all that well. I had one for about 5 days on a 10 gal and got rid of it, really did nothing

many people feel they're just not worth it

you might want to check out the Rio Nano skimmer
I heard from someone just today that's it's been doing pretty good on their 10 gallon, I'm actually gonna try to pick one up myself tomorrow

its in the tank...top right corner of tank...just blows micro bubbles and doesn't collect any foam in the cup.i set it up like i was told and its just not doing the job...