• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Apex Jr issues

I bought an apex less than a year ago and it has not been working for the past few months. It only worked fine for 2-3 months. I've been getting this notification whenever I open it.

I spoke to Neptune and basically they want to send me a replacement but I have to put a deposit for it which is insane to me. (I'm too broke at the moment to do that so I figured I'd try my luck here).

Anybody know how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805_141031_APEXFusion.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805_141031_APEXFusion.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 9

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Internet. How is this connected ? Wi-Fi or Ethernet

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yeah that looks like a network problem.
If you have a cable hardwire it to your router and make sure you can access the internet

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Factory reset and go through the internet steps. Key is connecting to the apex network then letting it setup the router setting when connecting

horseplay

NJRC Member
I have an apex jr. It happened to me like this occasionally but after unplug and plug back in it work. Does it work for you after you unplug/plug?

I now have it plugged in through a smart outlet so I can remotely unplug it.

eli smoke

NJRC Member
I think the junior uses the 2.4 network not the 5, so if it tries to switch to the 5 it will get disconnected. Have you tried separating your network and giving them different ssid?